We are constantly striving to ensure the best possible teaching and learning environment which integrates educational philosophy and practice.
In addition to our spectacular beachfront location which enables us to make extensive use of our ‘Classroom on the Beach’, our campus has many exciting features designed to enhance our teaching and learning activities at each age and stage of development and create a beautiful, practical and welcoming environment for our students. Features of the campus include:
- The Wellbeing Centre offers a dedicated space for students to practise Mindfulness and access our School's health services. It includes a Mind Body Studio, fitness gym, and a home for our School Nurse and School Psychologist.
- State of the art Early Learning Centre (ELC) with creative indoor and outdoor spaces that enhance the inspired play-based curriculum of our 3 and 4 year old programs.
- The Junior School with specialised facilities, including Auditory Plus technology in all classes from Prep to
Year 2 which make the acoustic environment much more effective and help students develop important auditory skills.
- Creative Learning Centre for students in Years 7 & 8. This flexible, engaging space has been especially designed to support the collaborative way in which girls learn in these years.
- The Global Learning Centre for Years 9 & 10 is designed to support our world-class curriculum that challenges and inspires our students to thrive in their globalised world.
- The award-winning Cobbalanna Senior College; a pre-tertiary learning centre for students in Years 11 & 12.
- Well resourced library that includes several zones for different teaching and learning options. The collection includes over 45,000 books to support the curriculum and our strong emphasis on literature and reading; as well as access to an extensive range of online resources.
- Dedicated Science wing.
- The Simpson Visual Arts Centre, including facilities for photography and ceramics.
- Wide range of Performing Arts spaces including dedicated Music School with Concert Room, Dance Studio, Drama Theatre, Art Gallery and more.
- Media Design Suite, which includes a green screen and advanced technologies for video, TV and film production, web development and industrial design.
- Extensive Sports facilities including heated outdoor pool and indoor pool for very young students, gymnasium, oval, tennis, netball and basketball courts and fitness centre.