At Mentone Girls' Grammar School, we know that school hours don't always suit our parents.
The School's own Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) program is provided for girls enrolled at the School from the Early Learning Centre to Year 6.
The program begins at 7.30am and extends until school commences in the morning. Each afternoon from 3.00pm, a program runs until 6.00pm in the evening. Students arrive to a snack for the After School Care program.
Places for Before and After School Care can be booked online. As there is a limit of 30 places for each session, we encourage you to book your child in early. Should you not require a session you have already booked, please log on and delete your booking to enable another parent to take advantage of the vacancy.
For bookings for TERM 2 the Event Code is DNSRE – please follow the instructions below:
- Click the Make a Booking button below.
- Enter the School event code (DNSRE) and click GO.
- Enter your email address and click GO.
- You will be asked to confirm your details and then you select the sessions and dates for your child.
- If you are booking for more than one child, you will have to make separate bookings for each child for each session.
- At the end of the process you will receive a confirmation email of your bookings. It will be sent to the email address you provide, so please ensure it is entered correctly.
If you have any difficulties making appointments, please contact OSHC for assistance on (+61 3) 9581 1289