About the role
The School is currently seeking to appoint a motivated, dynamic and high achieving IT Support Officer (level 2). You will work under the direction of the IT Team Leader and be responsible for the management of School desktops, laptops and assisting with network support. You will be provide level 1 and 2 support for the Microsoft environment as well as supporting our BYOD program.
The successful candidate will be passionate about delivering high quality customer service and want to work with the latest technologies.
To be considered for this role, you will display:
- A sense of urgency and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills together with exemplary personal values and qualities, and the ability to create strong partnerships with all sections of the School community;
- Approach all duties with a high degree of professionalism, with adherence to principles, in particular those related to confidentiality and integrity;
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and positive approach with a personable and professional image;
- Openness to personal learning and willingness to seek continuous improvement;
- Must have at least 3 years industry experience in Level 2 client facing support role
- Expertise in various versions of Windows 10 Operating systems and Microsoft Office Applications/Office 365.
- Expertise in Multimedia applications.
- Active Directory management and basic network administration skills (Windows Server environment).
- Experience in diagnosis and repair of hardware and software issues on client computers.
- Experience with deployments & monitoring using SCCM
- Experience with enterprise MDM software deployment and administration using Jamf
- Expertise with Endpoint Security software
- Experience and enjoyment in providing customer service excellence
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft server technologies, in particular AD, Group Policy creation & Exchange administration
- Experience with Mac OS and iOS
- Working with Children Check.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or IT related discipline
- Experience in School environment
Applications, addressed to the Principal, Ms Natalie Charles, including details of three referees, will only be accepted via the School’s website on or before: Tuesday 26 May 2020 at 12:00 noon.
*Mentone Girls’ Grammar School is committed to and promotes the safety, wellbeing, inclusion, participation and empowerment of all children, including Aboriginal children, children with a disability and children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds.
* Mentone Girls’ Grammar School is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and has a zero tolerance of child abuse. To create and maintain a child safe school, Mentone Girls’ Grammar apply Child Safe Standards.
* Mentone Girls' Grammar School has rigorous human resources and recruitment practices for all its staff and volunteers. All of our people, including volunteers and contractors, are required to hold a current Working with Children Check or current VIT Registration as well as undergo an identity check.