Our Bayside location in MELBOURNE
Mentone Girls' Grammar is set in the safe bayside suburb on a beautiful, beachfront single campus, just 20 km from the centre of Melbourne, Australia. Our students benefit from the healthy environment and unique location that comes with bayside living and have the opportunity to participate in a number of programs in, on, and around the water.
- The Main Reception is located at 11 Mentone Parade
- The Early Learning Centre is located opposite the Junior School on Mentone Parade
- Junior School (Enter via Gate G)
- Senior School (Enter via Gate E)
- Cobbalanna Senior College faces Beach Road; access is limited to Senior students via this gate.
The campus is well serviced with major transport links from all surrounding suburbs.
- Mentone Railway Station, on the Frankston line, is five minutes walk from the School.
- Mentone is a hub for numerous public bus routes. Major routes include direct north- south access along Warrigal Road from Canterbury, Burwood and Oakleigh with access from Cranbourne and Berwick along Lower Dandenong Road.
- The School runs a safe and dependable private Bus Service that covers many surrounding suburbs from Brighton to Frankston.