The Mentone Girls' Grammar Old Girls' Club (OGC), connects over 7,000 remarkable women in more than 50 countries. We aim to foster a sense of community, maintaining life-long contact with peers and the School, and to provide ongoing support for the School. Every student (Junior or Senior) automatically becomes a member of the OGC on leaving the School and remains a member for life. You can enjoy many benefits as a member of the Club, including:
- Come to an event – learn new skills, see a film, hear an inspiring speaker, or attend our major reunion event.
- Read the news – Keep up to date with all things Mentone though the annual well RED Magazine.
- Join an activity group - Sing with the Old Collegians' Choir. Play tennis or golf. Or start a new group for your favourite activity.
- Contribute financially – Provide support to the Mentone Girls' Grammar School Foundation and Scholarship Program through a financial contribution or bequest.
- Share your resources – Offer careers advice or work experience to current students, or network across various professions.
- Lead by example – Share your ideas for new OGC activities, organise an event, or serve as a contact person for your Year group. Make your organisation dynamic – get involved!
For all Old Girls enquiries, please contact Debra Campion, Alumnae Coordinator, on (+61 3) 9581 1200 or complete the Contact box.
Remarkable Women Hall of Fame
Mentone Girls’ Grammar School is proud to recognise the outstanding achievements and contributions of our past students. Every two years, we hold a spectacular event and induct a selection of those who are recognised for excellence in their field into our Remarkable Women Hall of Fame.