Old Girls' Club
The Mentone Girls' Grammar Old Girls' Club (OGC), connects over 7,000 remarkable women in more than 50 countries.
We aim to foster a sense of community, maintaining life-long contact with peers and the School, and to provide ongoing support for the School. Every student (Junior or Senior) automatically becomes a member of the OGC on leaving the School and remains a member for life. You can enjoy many benefits as a member of the Club, including:
Coming to an event – learn new skills, hear an inspiring speaker, attend a reunion, Big Art exhibition or the annual School Production
Reading the news – Keep up to date with all things Mentone through quarterly e-Newsletters and the annual wellRED magazine
Contributing financially – Provide support to Mentone Girls’ Grammar School Foundation projects through the Scholarship, Library or Building funds
Sharing your resources – Offer careers advice or work experience to current students, or across various professions
Leading by example – Share your ideas for new OGC activities, organise an event or serve as the contact person for your year group. Help to make things dynamic – Get involved!
2020 Old Girls’ Club Committee Members
President – Michaela Rowland (Class of 2015)
Secretary – Caitlin Cole (Class of 2016)
Treasurer – Chrissy Slater (Class of 2005)
- Leanne Fink (Class of 1987)
- Nicole Grant (Class of 1987)
- Roz Walker (Class of 1980)
- Jan Stanley (Class of 1967)
- Gayle Neylan (Class of 1972)
- Marilyn Wiber (Honorary Member – Former Staff)
- Fiona Sherlock (1985)
- Angel Nie (Class of 2014)
- Maddie Royle (Class of 2017)
- Kayla Preller (Class of 2019)
- Billie Angelone (Class of 2019)
- Elle Haryanto (Class of 2019)
- Courtney Walsh (Class of 2019)
For any Old Girls queries, please contact Roslyn Holloway, Advancement Manager on 9581 1263 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mentone Girls’ Grammar is proud to recognise the outstanding achievements and contributions of our old girls. Every two years, we honour a selection of old girls for excellence in their field and induct them into our Remarkable Women Hall of Fame.
- Dr Bao Nguyen - Visual Neuroscientist, Optometrist and Lecturer 
- Dr Kate Summers - Technical Executive - Power Operations 
- Dr Manjusha Thorpe - Commercialisation Manager 
- Mary Bawden (Nee Bowes) - Transplant Donor Advocate 
- Dr Pratiti (Mimi) Bandopadhayay - Assistant Professor, Laboratory Head, University Lecturer and Pediatric Neuro-oncologist