From Kindergarten to Year 12 , Mentone girls are encouraged to defy their own limitations, to aspire to excellence, and to go above and beyond to make a real difference to the people and environment around them.
Girls may enter the School at any year level depending on the availability of places. To avoid disappointment, particularly for the major entry points such as Year 7, we advise that all applications are made at least 18 months in advance. If a place is unavailable, students will be placed on a holding list.
To submit an online enquiry or book a tour please fill out the form below:
Please note: You will need the below documents to complete your application:
- Supply a copy of your daughter's passport or birth certificate
- Supply a copy of your daughter's immunisation record.
- School reports and NAPLAN results (if applicable)
Admissions Holding Fees and Policies
- When a place is offered at the School for entry into the Early Learning Centre, the place is reserved subject to the receipt of $1500, comprising a $1000 Admission Fee and $500 Holding Fee for Prep. This payment is required within 14 days of offer. The Holding Fee is deducted from Prep Term 1 fees and is forfeited if the student does not continue on to Prep. The Admission Fee is non-refundable.
- When a place is offered at the School for entry into Prep to Year 10 levels, the place is reserved subject to receipt of a $1,000 Admission Fee payment within 14 days of offer. Where immediate entry is required, this fee must be paid prior to commencing at the School.
- When a place is offered at the School for entry into Years 11 and 12, the Admission Fee is reduced to $500.
- For family members entering the School, the Admission Fee for the second and subsequent daughter(s) will be $500 per additional member of the family.
- The daughters or granddaughters of past students are eligible to apply for a rebate of the Admission Fee to be deducted from their first term’s fees. Application forms are available at the General Office and must be submitted prior to the end of Term 1.