Child Safety & Policies
Our Commitment To Child Safety
- Mentone Girls' Grammar has zero tolerance for child abuse
- actively works to listen to and empower children
- Has systems to protect children from abuse, and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and responds to them consistently, in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures
- Is committed to promoting physical, emotional and cultural safety for all children
- Is committed to providing a safe environment for all children
- Please refer to the documents below for our Child Protection and Safety Policy and Code of Conduct.
- We also adhere to the broader principles as outlined in the following guides:
- Melbourne Declaration on Educational Goals for Young Australians
- National Statement for Engaging Young Australians with Asia in Australian Schools
- Wherever possible we mirror these principles in our actions with students. An example would include the determination of Senior School Student Leaders through a process modelled on Australian election practices.